For men, precautions must also be applied because breast cancer can strike even though this rarely happens.Any lumps in the breasts should have to look out for, especially if fluid comes out of the nipple.Breast cancer is another type of cancer that occurs in the cell tissue of the breast. When abnormal cells divided and uncontrolled, they can be great with the extra form a network, or tumor, can be benign or malignant.
A benign tumor cells do not spread to other body tissues, usually can be removed and would not arise again.Cells of a malignant tumor (cancer) can spread to nearby tissue and break away from the primary tumor to form secondary tumors anywhere in the body.
A variety of breast cancer, There are several common types of breast cancer:
- Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma/Invasive techniques (IDC) occurred in 65 percent to 85 percent of breast cancer cases. Begins in the cells of the ducts and milk can penetrate the walls of the channel to attack the fatty tissue. It can be spread by blood or lymph.With mammogram (a photo shoot of x-rays) is usually seen as an unusual chain, small flecks or both. Appearing as a lump that usually feels harder than the surrounding tissue.
- Lobular Carcinoma Infiltrating/Invasive techniques (ILC) occurs in 5 to 10 percent of breast cancer cases. Producing glands are present in milk, and may spread to the fatty tissues and anywhere on the body.With a mammogram, it can look like IDC, but physical examination usually did not find any hard lumps a somewhat cryptic to its network. Can occur in more than one place on the chest or on both breasts simultaneously.
- Three slow-growing minimally invasive subtype is Medullary, Tubular and Mucinous Carcinomas. Which simultaneously occurred in 12 percent of cases of breast cancer. They can be better known than the other malignant cancers.Inflammatory Carcinoma is subtype IDC. Have the characteristics of the breast becomes red, swollen and feels hot, and thickened skin and may form small bumps. This occurs due to the rapid growth of cancer and clog the lymph tissue.In 90 percent of cases, the cancer has spread to lymph nodes on the network as terdiagnosa. This is an aggressive cancer and is generally done with chemotherapy treatments. Swelling of cancer occur in one out of four percent of cases occurring.
Soft tissue tumors: Tumor can occur in a support network on the breast. This is a type of Tumor that is not common.
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- Lumps on the breasts or noticeably thickened and different from the surrounding tissue
- Out blood on the nipple .
- changes in breast size or shape Changes in the skin of the breast, for example dimples.
- inverted nipples form of .
- exfoliation of skin redness in the nipple of the breast, such as orange peel.
The causes of breast cancer
Causes of Risk Factors
- Not clear what causes breast cancer. Doctors know that breast cancer occurs when cells in the breast a few began to develop abnormally. These cells divide more rapidly than cells in General. The accumulation of these cells form a tumor that can spread on the breast, lymph tissue or other parts of the body.
- Breast cancer most often begins in the milk production line. Doctors call this type of cancer is ductal carcinoma as invasive cancer. Breast cancer can also be started from the lobulus (minimally invasive lobular carcinoma) or cells in the breast.
Scientists identify things that can increase your risk of having breast cancer. But it is not clear what why some people do not have the experience of cancer risk factors, while others who have risk factors never experienced it. It looks like breast cancer is caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
Breast cancer because the offspringDoctors estimate that 5 to 10 percent of breast cancer is related on a genetic mutation on generations within the family. A number of defective genes can increase the likelihood of inherited breast cancer have been identified. The common is breast cancer gene 1 (BRCA1) and breast cancer gene 2 (BRCA2), both of which increase the risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
If you have a record of strong family with breast cancer or other cancers, blood tests can help identify BRCA genes are damaged or otherwise contained within the family.
Breast Cancer risk factors:Some of the things that can increase the risk of breast cancer among other things:
- Woman. Women are more likely to have experienced breast cancer than men.
- Increasing age. Your risk of having breast cancer increase over the ages. Women who are over 60 years of age have a greater risk than women with younger age.
- A personal note with breast cancer. If you have cancer in one breast, you have an increased risk of having cancer in the other breast.
- Exposed to radiation. If you receive treatment with radiation on the chest when children or young adults, you have the possibility of having breast cancer later in life.
- Obesity. Have overweight or obese increases your risk of having breast cancer.
- Menstruation starts at a younger age. During the coming months that began before the age of 12 years increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Menopause started in older age. If your menopausal period begins after the age of 55, you'll have more chances of having breast cancer.
- Have the first child at an older age. The woman who recently had a child after the age of 35 can increase the risk of breast cancer.
- Postmenopausal hormone therapy. Those who use hormone therapy treatment which combines the esterogen and progesterone to treat the signs and symptoms of menopause have an increased risk of breast cancer.
- Drinking alcohol. Drinking alcohol can increase the risk of breast cancer.
As already explained above, the risk of breast cancer is not just happening in women but also men.
Symptoms of breast cancer and its causes
4/ 5Oleh agung mt